GET REAL RELIEF FOR DRY EYES WITH
LipiFlow® is Here! Bishop Eye Center is proud to announce the addition of LipiFlow® Thermal Pulsation to our range of services. Dry Eyes are often caused by blocked glands in the eyelid. LipiFlow® is a painless procedure which opens and clears the blocked glands, restoring function.
Dry Eye is a widespread condition. LipiFlow® could be right for you, even if other ways of treating the symptoms of Dry Eye haven’t worked for you before. It may be the missing link in your treatment plan. Other methods of treatment can tend to focus more on treating the symptoms instead of treating the root cause of Dry Eyes.
At Bishop Eye Center, we can help you give your Dry Eyes the treatment they deserve. Don’t let Dry Eyes hold you back. Give us a call to learn more about finding relief with LipiFlow®.
How the Lipiflow® System Works
• The procedure centers aroung the breakthrough Vector Thermal Pulse Technology™ (VTP)
• After an initial anesthetic drop, no drugs are required for the procedure
• The LipiFlow® system safely delivers therapeutic energies to the meibomian glads while protecting the delicate structures of the patient's eye
• As a result, the obstructed meibum is liquefied and pushed up and out of the glad orifices
• Contoured design vaults the cornea and protect the eye
• Heat and pressure are regulated with redundant sensors